Tuesday 12 July 2016

Betting success

You might remember my betting failure at the General Election. Some you lose, some you win. Here is a win:


It's all about timing. On 27 June, Boris Johnson was being described as the front-runner, but I knew enough not to put any money on him. (Full disclosure: once it was down to the final two, I put enough money on Leadsom to ensure that I would make a profit in any event, but not enough to make a material dent in my profits.) Now for the Labour leadership contest ...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull.. 메이저사이트추천

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. 먹튀검증업체

    ReplyDelete